"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Psalm 12 - Are the Good Disappearing

This psalm poses an interesting question...as David comments on growing evil among people. It is interesting to hear David talk about that since it today's times I hear a lot of the same talk. So, what do you think? Is evil multiplying while the good are disappearing?

I am not sure...in some ways when I lookat society I can see that, but I also recognize that our population is growing. I wonder if it all proportional...or if that even matters. But then I think about all the good that is also going on. Maybe the intensity of evil is growing..and maybe the intensity of good is also growing.

It is an interesting question to me, but in the end I know that I need to focus on what God is calling me to do. And what God is calling us to do? Are you on God's plan? I will pray that you are and stay on it and please pray that I also stay on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment